We have just announced an extra date at Cafe Barcelona in Streatham, London, due to the high demand of tickets.
We will live at the popular Streatham venue on 15th and 16th of March of 2019
To buy your tickets go here.
We will be playing our repertoire of Spanish and Latin songs, including Gipsy Kings, Santana, Buenavista Social Club and other well known numbers.
We hope to see you there!
According to the Evening Standard, here are some of the best wedding Venues in UK to book in 2019, some of them I already had the pleasure to perform:
- Kirtlington Park: Palladian Mansion near Oxford
- Hedsor House: stunning exclusive country house wedding venue in Buckinghamshire
- Blenheim Palace: World Heritage site located in the Costwolds.
- Peckforton Castle: in the heart of Cheshire, feel like a princess in this amazing dreamlike Castle.
- Moor Park Mansion: Grade 1 listed Palladian building, set within over 300 acres of landscaped Hertfordshire parkland.
- One Marylebone: Landmark former church in London designed by Sir John Soane.
- Rosewood Hotel: an idyllic 5- star Luxury Hotel in the heart of London.
- The Lost Orangery: near the beautiful town of Castle Combe, a magical place with a boating lake and a crumbling castle surrounded by woodland.
- Sezincote: in a family-run estate covering 2500 acres of rolling Cotswold countryside you will find this 200-year-old Mogul Indian palace
- Brookfield Barn (West Sussex)
- East Quay Venue: another fantastic and full of character wedding venue I had the pleasure to perform, originally an oyster store, in Whitstable Harbour , who doesn’t like a wedding by the sea?
Finally other venues that deserve a mention are DUKES, One Aldwych (London), Leez Priory (Essex), Penton Park (Hampshire), Busbridge Lakes (Surrey), Oxleaze Barn (Gloucestershire).
Not all are here, there is plenty of beautiful venues across the UK, for all budgets and tastes, from luxury hotels to charming barns, I have been in wonderful Weddings and celebrations even in a family member back gardens!
We played at the wonderful wedding of Claire & Russ, during the reception drinks in this lovely pub in Lordship Lane, London
We definitely got the party started and got everyone dancing before even sitting down for dinner!
Thank you guys and all the best.
It was Alexa’s 60th birthday, and her husband Brendan decided to giver her a surprise, with most of her closer friends and family at the secret bar in St Martins Lane Hotel, in the centre of London. Lovely cocktails and drinks awaited the party, and Brendan chose Los Amigos band to entertain the guests, as Alexa loves Spanish, Latin and Brazilian music. As the couple have a house in Marbella, Los Amigos quartet was the perfect choice to celebrate, and we didn’t disappoint.
Lots of dancing and laughter as the evening advanced, we created an electrifying atmosphere and made everyone dance. After our set, the DJ continued the party.