According to the Evening Standard, here are some of the best wedding Venues in UK to book in 2019, some of them I already had the pleasure to perform:
- Kirtlington Park: Palladian Mansion near Oxford
- Hedsor House: stunning exclusive country house wedding venue in Buckinghamshire
- Blenheim Palace: World Heritage site located in the Costwolds.
- Peckforton Castle: in the heart of Cheshire, feel like a princess in this amazing dreamlike Castle.
- Moor Park Mansion: Grade 1 listed Palladian building, set within over 300 acres of landscaped Hertfordshire parkland.
- One Marylebone: Landmark former church in London designed by Sir John Soane.
- Rosewood Hotel: an idyllic 5- star Luxury Hotel in the heart of London.
- The Lost Orangery: near the beautiful town of Castle Combe, a magical place with a boating lake and a crumbling castle surrounded by woodland.
- Sezincote: in a family-run estate covering 2500 acres of rolling Cotswold countryside you will find this 200-year-old Mogul Indian palace
- Brookfield Barn (West Sussex)
- East Quay Venue: another fantastic and full of character wedding venue I had the pleasure to perform, originally an oyster store, in Whitstable Harbour , who doesn’t like a wedding by the sea?
Finally other venues that deserve a mention are DUKES, One Aldwych (London), Leez Priory (Essex), Penton Park (Hampshire), Busbridge Lakes (Surrey), Oxleaze Barn (Gloucestershire).
Not all are here, there is plenty of beautiful venues across the UK, for all budgets and tastes, from luxury hotels to charming barns, I have been in wonderful Weddings and celebrations even in a family member back gardens!
We played at the wonderful wedding of Claire & Russ, during the reception drinks in this lovely pub in Lordship Lane, London
We definitely got the party started and got everyone dancing before even sitting down for dinner!
Thank you guys and all the best.
Yesterday we performed at an EBAY conference for business partners at their offices in Richmond. The duo entertained the guests while they did some networking.
Thank you for having us!
A cold November Sunday, but sunny, took us to the beautiful area of Farncombe and Godalming, in Surrey, where Frances & Stephen booked us to celebrate their 30th Wedding Anniversary.
We immediately felt the warmest welcome by all the family, who live in a beautiful Old Farmhouse full of character, and a long table was delightfully prepared for lunch in the barn.
We performed our classic Spanish and Cuban sounds, to the pleasure of the guests, who enjoyed homemade chicken pie and dessert, to the sounds of Chan chan, and other Buenavista Classics.
Thank you for having us!
Lucy’s 50th was a great celebration at the wonderful and classy Ham Yard Hotel, in Soho, London. The bowling Alley was used for a great evening of entertainment, and Los Amigos 5 piece band was the choice for the dancing time. A guitar duo performed while the guests arrived, and the full and played a 1 hour set that got everyone dancing and enjoying the wonderful sound and lighting of the evening organised by the production team.
We performed a mix of Spanish and Latin hits, and some English music too, such All night Long, Get lucky, Can’t take my eyes out of you, and many more. The Dj kept the party going until late.
We leave you with some photos and a short clip of the evening.
Anne Marie booked Los Amigos trio for her mum’s 60th, and chose the lovely Del’Aziz in Clapham, London to celebrate the party.
During the interval I had the chance to meet a very special guest, the comedy genius and sex god Earl Okin, who played a few songs during the interval. Although he appears grumpy in the picture, he is a very friendly man.
A fantastic night, Anne Marie would say: “Guys that was fantastic everybody loved you!”
Two more Birthday and Silver wedding celebrations last weekend for Los Amigos trio, bring on the summer!
Los Amigos performed at a sold out Spanish themed evening at the beautiful Hankley Golf Club, to the delight of their members and guests.
It was a warm and sunny evening, and it started with a glass of cava at arrival, setting the mood for the night. After mingling and catching up, the guests had a seat, and enjoyed a feast of tapas while Los Amigos performed a set of background music.
At the end of the meal, the party started and everyone went to the dancefloor to enjoy the contagious music by the band.
Mike Fulker, organizer and member of the Committee quoted at the end of the evening “This club has never seen anything like it”. Indeed, everyone had a fantastic time.