According to the Evening Standard, here are some of the best wedding Venues in UK to book in 2019, some of them I already had the pleasure to perform:
- Kirtlington Park: Palladian Mansion near Oxford
- Hedsor House: stunning exclusive country house wedding venue in Buckinghamshire
- Blenheim Palace: World Heritage site located in the Costwolds.
- Peckforton Castle: in the heart of Cheshire, feel like a princess in this amazing dreamlike Castle.
- Moor Park Mansion: Grade 1 listed Palladian building, set within over 300 acres of landscaped Hertfordshire parkland.
- One Marylebone: Landmark former church in London designed by Sir John Soane.
- Rosewood Hotel: an idyllic 5- star Luxury Hotel in the heart of London.
- The Lost Orangery: near the beautiful town of Castle Combe, a magical place with a boating lake and a crumbling castle surrounded by woodland.
- Sezincote: in a family-run estate covering 2500 acres of rolling Cotswold countryside you will find this 200-year-old Mogul Indian palace
- Brookfield Barn (West Sussex)
- East Quay Venue: another fantastic and full of character wedding venue I had the pleasure to perform, originally an oyster store, in Whitstable Harbour , who doesn’t like a wedding by the sea?
Finally other venues that deserve a mention are DUKES, One Aldwych (London), Leez Priory (Essex), Penton Park (Hampshire), Busbridge Lakes (Surrey), Oxleaze Barn (Gloucestershire).
Not all are here, there is plenty of beautiful venues across the UK, for all budgets and tastes, from luxury hotels to charming barns, I have been in wonderful Weddings and celebrations even in a family member back gardens!