What you need to know:
– The live entertainment is probably the most important thing in an event together with the food, we will help you to make it one to remember!
– Our standard performance times are 2 sets of 50 minutes, but we are happy to adapt to your needs. Another option could be to do 3 sets of 40 minutes. Depending how do you want to distribute the music it may affect the price, for example if you want us to play at the wedding reception at 3pm but then you want another set in the evening at 8pm, it would mean booking us for the whole day.
– We know some event schedules may vary during the day, we are flexible to adapt to changes or delays, but in some occasions it may not be possible due to other commitments on the day.
– We can play acoustically (or unplugged) if required, but bare in mind that the size of the room and volume of the guests chatting may affect dramatically how well you can hear the band. If it’s just background music, then that’s no problem.
– We love to play outdoors, but a gazebo or tent must be provided to protect the equipment, and whenever possible the surface should be always flat, and never on grass or soil.
– We require a normal electrical socket for our equipment, and a reasonable space for us to set up (recommended is 3x4m for the full band)
– We hold Public Liability Insurance provided by the Musicians Union, and PAT tested equipment.
– As a standard we provide a professional sound system which should suffice for audiences for up to 60 people. You can upgrade for a BIG sound & lighting set up under request.
– Complementary hot food and refreshments for the band is often requested in our agreement. PLEASE make sure you note this to the caterer/venue. IF this is not possible, a suggested £15 tap per musician is an option. A well fed band will give a better performance, specially after long travels!
– We can play music in between sets and before the performance through an ipod, or a playlist of your own choice.
– We will always quote you with a full all inclusive price – travel and other expenses will be included. Accommodation is required when traveling times exceeds 3 hours.
We will ask for a booking fee to secure the date, and the rest of the fee shall be paid on the day of the performance.
A standard agreement is issued to secure the booking.
– The equipment and instruments of each musician performing are not available for use by any other person except by specific permission of the musician.
Within 8 weeks of the performance – 50% of the fee payable
Within 4 weeks of the performance – 100% fee payable
Deposits are non refundable